SETTING UP YOUR SMSF IS EASY
We can assist with all of the steps involved in setting up your SMSF. The transfer of your existing super to a SMSF and transfer of your existing SMSF from another provider is also easily arranged for you.
WHO SHOULD BE TRUSTEE?
A SMSF can have individual or company trustees. Under superannuation law, generally all SMSF members must either be individual trustees or directors of a trustee company. Our SMSF specialists can advise what option is best for you having regard for your particular circumstances.
Our super specialists assist you with every aspect of setting up and running your SMSF. This includes help with:
- Determining the most appropriate trustee(s) for the fund
- Preparing the trust deed
- Preparing a written investment strategy
- Completing all required declarations and other documentation
- Registering your fund with the Australian Taxation Office
- Setting up the fund bank account